Friday, January 17, 2014

Bey and Me...


Workin’ On Some Thangs…


January 13, 2014

I wonder what is gonna happen with this. I am not one to follow through once I grow bored with things.  That being said…

Hi, I am Ramona.  I am working on some things.  I am a grateful mom of two beautiful daughters.  I am a great mom.  Not perfect by any means, but I love them and do what I can.  I am proud to say that I like my kids too.  They are really cool peeps…  I am an ex-wife to a wonderful guy, and proud to say that we are partners even after all that has happened.  We love each other and we love our kids.

Sooo, today I was surfing the web and came across a post about Beyonce’s makeup in a video. (http://www.kisforkinky.com/beyonce-no-angel-lipstick/)  I got on a Bey kick for a sec, even though I am not a cray cray Beyonce fan.  My nephew on the other hand…  Anywho, I checked out a video for the song “Partition” and she looks f***ing GREAT!!  

or check it here...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18xr55_beyonce-partition-official-video-hd-720p_music

What the heck?  Didn’t she have a baby?  Sooo, looked into what she went through to lose weight after the baby.  She WORKED…  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2532980/Beyonce-reveals-65lb-weight-loss-post-pregnancy-inspiration-stripping-new-videos.html

Now, that (looking good) is not my full time job like it is hers, but darn it, I can make it my part time job.  I can work too!  She is proud of her body and her sexuality, and ,darnit, so am I.  I have my on and off days, but hey, don’t we all. 

Then it occurs to me that hey, Bey probably does as well.  She has a video with her little one, and she looks just as loving and mommy-y as me.  

And she still rocks the sultry vixen and the strong woman and loving wife too.  I am thankful that I don’t have to do all of that on camera and for the rest of the world and for my living, but Hey, I can rock all of that too!!

So, yeah, I am workin’ on some thangs:

My Look
My Sexy
My Mommy-dom
My Love
My Well Being
My Hair
My Fitness
My Home
My HAPPY!

WOOHOO!  Excited about 2014!  (Maybe it’s the drugs…)

No comments:

Post a Comment