Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What's really goin on...


I am sorry.  I am sooo sorry.  I don't share that much.  I don’t have many any close friends apart from family.  I keep people at a distance, even people that I know care for me.  I am trying to change this.  I need to foster some friendships.  Mostly because my best friend may really leave me.  Best friend meaning my ex.  

We have maintained an on/off/on relationship in the three years’ separation prior to our divorce in December.  I was the one that was on/off/on/off while I explored other relationships and went back to him over and over again.  Now he wants to do the same, and leave me behind. 
  
I shouldn’t be surprised, I shouldn’t be upset, I shouldn’t even be jealous.  I did the same thing to him time and time again.  It is amazing how a spark of jealousy  (or in my case raging jealousy) can make you see things you should’ve seen all along.  And, open eyes see so many things, so I have learned a thing or two.  Some really hard, shitty, humbling lessons. 

I feel like I am dying in the meantime. I have been fighting some sort of depression since October, and this has sent me over the edge.  I keep crying.  I feel like my insides are quivering.  My hands shake.  I am trying really hard to keep from falling apart, but I don’t think I am doing a good job of it.  The meds worked a little, before I had a reaction to them.   Need to call doc and get something different.  I am going to need them.  I have to stop this.  I am so weak, I am so tired.  I hate medication, but I am so scared. 

So why am I writing this?  Really, for me.  To get it out.  I need some accountability, even if it is to just myself.    I am going to write what I have learned, so that I can remember.  I need to remember this feeling, I need to remember what to do, because depression sucks, and it rears it’s ugly head from time to time, and I want to be ready to fight it next time, cause right now it is whipping my a**.   

Gotta keep working on it, starting next time with some of the crap I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment